Picked up a Trike for the Kids - What brand and model is it ?

Hey Y'all,

I lucked out on finding a Trike frame for the Kids - What brand and model is it ?

Fellow I bought it from (in NC) said he bought it from someone in Maryland. Said it originally had a 3.5 hp motor.

Frame is smaller than the ones Gumpit, and Harley's Papa, and Hent have, looks like it was intended for smaller folk ?

Thanks in advance for the help !

Last edited:
just like one I am restoring now...
Cool....I have a question or ten ! , that I was going to post in a build thread, but I'll take advantage of the fact you are restoring one, to ask a few :laugh:

First question, what was the original engine ?...a 3 hp tecumseh :shrug: ?....and what ever it was, what size was the torque converter piece that mounts to the pto of the motor ? ...3/4" ?

Thank you in advance 125ccCrazy.

Nice score Robert.
Thank you Tom !

I'm excited about it. I think my kid's will have a blast with it :thumbsup:

Plus I am hopeful with the pegs extended to their lowest position, and the bars tilted forward that I might fit in to it ? :laugh:

Last edited:

125ccCrazy

I believe that the original engine was a 3hp Tecumseh but mine was missing so I'm putting a 5hp Briggs on it.. the tc should have been 3/4" shaft.. I'm going to run a comet 30 series..pretty much everything is getting replaced all bearings, sprockets, jackshaft, clutches, tires etc etc. .I'm not doing a period correct restore, more of a resto mod.. I had to strip all the plastic off the body to get down to bare fiberglass where I'll start the repairs and finish it with a gelcoat finish, possibly metalflake.