Post secret messages on web sites!

MikeBear

This is fun, you can leave secret messages on web sites…

YOU WILL NEED FIREFOX OR CHROME FOR THIS TO WORK FOR YOU.

Goggles

Go there and when the little box that says "Goggles" pops up in the middle, click and drag it to your Bookmarks bar. Then, on any webpage, click the bookmark and you can draw on it ALONG WITH seeing anything else anybody has written.

Go look at your favorite websites and see what other people have written!

You click the "goggle" button to turn on, then click it again to turn it off.

Left mouse button draws, and right button can erase.

zeeman

Ok, I'll be right over to pick up all the vintage minis you are giving me. I hope I did not mistranslate your secret message OFG.

+3524y9uihn3QR. EFDV 90C7UGH14 NE[90fvy68gtb 12.4TWBNR4EWFD8S2ERFDAU90V8S6Y21YRWQ78FHUBYEFVDI8UR9YU8FG46rt97S2G4Y5QERNFDY8uiC8ryjGJ243REFDC8U9O7T23VGBy5ehtgds978t4uj3kryghw+uftshjfrgjnsryuftdyghte
uhrts
brghttdzgyh[t'p;t]pe;[r'w;'
;/.'r;[];[pl;$@@$!@#$%^*(*&^%^%)_)(&%^$%^%&(*(&(%^$%&*()IUHKJNUYHJUYIGHKUJHHGBJDFHCGJK)+(()*&$%#@%&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$^&*()_)(*&^%$#%^&*()(*&^%$^&*()_(*&^%^&*(*&^%RFFCXHUFHGTIYGH*YUIJIJL@!#$%^&*(()&^%@#$%^&*()^@#$%^&*()_OPKYTGHB*&YUGJT^YGJTYGVBH^T%&$^&*()*&^%$ER*&(^%$^&*(&^%&*(&^*()&^&%$R%T^&*^%$^suyh+ttsedygh

MikeBear

test

Let's see who is sharp enough to get this secret message.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! :laugh:

That didn't even cause me to breathe hard. Lefty got you first. Try again.

Somebody has clicked on the link and used it, and posted some profanity. I erased it. It shouldn't be used for that, but it's fun to post messages nobody can read unless they follow my directions in the first post.

I saw a: "Is Strigoi really banned or not?" :bowdown: :shrug: :laugh:

Somebody also posted : "Mini bikes are fun". They also made a drawing of a mini bike. The "OLD" in "Oldminibikes.com" was scratched out, and changed to: "NEWminibikes.com".

Different messages, on different forum pages, so you have to look around!

:laugh::laugh:

LOL, I just turned on the goggles on the forum front page and saw a hella funny message about cheezy1:laugh::laugh:
Who did it, I wanna buy you a 6-pack.

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::asshole::asshole::punk::punk::punk::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:Try and finger this one out.:thumbsup: