Powell Challenger 154-24

That bike looks great:drool:
:bowdown: manchester1

That's a calendar shot for sure...:thumbsup:

I'll say "October" cause there's 3 leaves on the ground and that's "Fall" in California..:laugh:
Gerry
Thank you for your vote of confidence. I have to say I think your entry just might beat me out for October.

Ed
You know how I run my mouth and have a hard time keeping it closed ..
But the compliment from you has left me speachless...:bowdown: Thank You

Don...that is absolutely OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!! In my book that bike stands head and shoulders above any of the Powell bikes that I have ever seen. Excellent job my friend !!! Can't wait to get my decal(s) :thumbsup:

That is just amazing, you do some awesome work and the spark arrester is the best part lol :thumbsup:
Thanks Sly!! its amazing what you find at garage sales..:smile:

That is a real cool bike....!!!
Callahan
Thank You :thumbsup:

Don...that is absolutely OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!! In my book that bike stands head and shoulders above any of the Powell bikes that I have ever seen. Excellent job my friend !!! Can't wait to get my decal(s) :thumbsup:
Hey Mark the check is in the mail how much do i owe you again for your comment? I'l old and I'm getting very forgetful..
Decals are packed and will be on board Saturday for Medford
Can't wait to get there and breath in some 2 stroke exhaust:laugh:

I don't know much about these bikes there Don :doah:

I DO KNOW that your bike's workmanship is Excellent/A+ and is SWEET looking too boot :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: This bike was way before my time as you well know Don, from what I've read about the Powell line of bikes. They were the "MACHINE" back in the day. A beautifull job of restoring a piece of Mini Bike History! :wink:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:

Dave
In my opinion you being one of the top notch builders at OldMiniBikes.
I'm flattered with your kind words..
I missed not seeing you at Funday 3 as well as this past Saturday up in Medford Oregon..
Hopefuly we can hook up in the near future.
Don

Hey don I didn't get a chance to talk to you to much at funday 3. Not sure if I missed it or not but is this bike actually a saape pit bike, one of the originals? I didn't relize you had managed to track one down. Haha I guess if any one could it would be you. It looks great.

Hey don I didn't get a chance to talk to you to much at funday 3. Not sure if I missed it or not but is this bike actually a saape pit bike, one of the originals? I didn't relize you had managed to track one down. Haha I guess if any one could it would be you. It looks great.
Hey Derrick
Yes sorry we didn't get a chance talk much I apologize.
PM me and I'll send you my cell number.
Yes the Powell Challenger serial 154-24 is # 30 of 38 and is one of the 38 Trans Dapt SAAPE Pit bike purchased by Trans Dapt founder Willie Garner back in the early 60's
And to my knowledge there are only 1 or 2 that managed to survive.

Derrick
I'll trade you my SAAPE for the bike your holding..