Predator 212 (hemi) build needing advice on torque converter

I already have one kart with a lightly modified 212 hemi that I left the governor on and it is plenty of fun but I recently was gifted a second kart from a friend and and wanting to build a more aggressive motor for it, it's going to be used off-road with some decent hills so I'm wanting to go torque converter over centrifugal clutch but I'm having trouble figuring out what set up to get, I'm hoping to shoot for 6000 rpm and about 15-18hp so I know a 30 series is out but what other options are there for a 3/4" crank without breaking the bank

What mods are you doing that you think you can get 15/18 hp??
Remove governor, stiffer springs, 14cc head, thinner head gasket, performance air filter and header, either 22mm mikuni carb or gx390 carb and it would be rejetted, upgraded cam. Thats the plan at least, you think I wouldn't need more than a 30 series?

Remove governor, stiffer springs, 14cc head, thinner head gasket, performance air filter and header, either 22mm mikuni carb or gx390 carb and it would be rejetted, upgraded cam. Thats the plan at least, you think I wouldn't need more than a 30 series?
It takes a lot of money to get 15 hp out of a 212. Like over $1,000.00 plus $300/400 four a clutch!! Check the cost before you start..talk to nrraceing or bullfrog about cost vs hp. Also check with Vegas carts..they sell a 460cc with over 20 hp for $600.00 and $250 for a Noram Enforcer clutch..
460 cc on one of my MB go to Midwest 608 min bike on FB. Good luck. Chris