Predator 212 Hemi cam questions

I have a Predator 212 Hemi. I started looking for a cam thread but didn't find one.

What is the progression from stock to wild as far as cams go? Is there a chart that shows lift and duration of all the cams?

How much cam you safely run in a stock 212 Hemi? I mean using stock piston, stock rod, stock head, stock rockers and springs, stock flywheel etc. I have the stock carb but bought a jet kit, carb adapter, air filter and have a header pipe.

How much hp do you gain going one cam up from the stock cam?

Thanks
Danford1

I would say no cam is safe with stock everything else. Why would you want to upgrade cam and leave everything else stock???
That would be like locking all your guns up, then giving the key to the kids for safe keeping.
What is your overall goal? What are you wanting to do with the engine or bike me it's going on?

The bp-3 or one of the cl 1 grinds but these are basically stock lift cams for kart racing classes
Are those stock lift with more duration? That sounds more like what I'm after. Is there a web page or site I can go to to see these cam
specs?
Where do you order a bp-3 or cl 1 cam? Who makes them?

I'm not looking for maximum possible hp from this $99 engine. I just want a little more hp than stock. If a carb, pipe and cam can give it 0.5 or 1 hp more, that would be fine. The stock parts can probably handle 1 more hp can't they?

I see a lot of builds where a guy takes a $99 Predator then buys a billet flywheel for $150, a Stage 3 kit for another $300-$350, then pays a machine shop to do head work etc for who knows how much money. He'll have $650 or more in it.

That won't be me. I just want a little more than stock hp.

Thanks
Danford1

Thank you for the cam link. Yes the governor will be removed from inside the engine.
I know a guy that has the CL-2 he said I could have. I'll try that.
Thanks
Danford1

Thank you for the cam link. Yes the governor will be removed from inside the engine.
I know a guy that has the CL-2 he said I could have. I'll try that.
Thanks
Danford1
You cant beat free and that cam should serve you well, since you want just 1 HP more than stock :smile:
For now! You will want more eventually.