Predator 212 Valve Noise????

After BrownStainRacing agrees, install stock springs and run the engine with a break in additive in the oil. I say wait for his approval because he has taken the technical lead in your thread. He has stepped up as our expert.
yes I will do as he says! I will do that tommorow afternoon if he agrees. but first before I do that could I try to do what Micheal said remove one pushrod and see if it's one valve or both?

Too much spring pressure on new cam not broken in. I am SUGGESTING cam is not properly broken in and chattering on the lifters without zinc break in lubricant. I SUSPECT the noise is the cam chattering unlubed/dry against the cam followers.
There has been zero oil splashed on your cam since you took it apart.

Minimichael

Watch your valve train action closely as you crank. Is anything shifting at any point? Like a push rod tip in its rocker pocket? Check retainers and how they're fitting. Is the spring or valve showing a consistent moment where it meets resistance. Is it always at the same point? Blah blah blah

yes I will do as he says! I will do that tommorow afternoon if he agrees. but first before I do that could I try to do what Micheal said remove one pushrod and see if it's one valve or both?
Sure thing! Do what Michael says. That might confirm my theory. If you figure out which one makes the noise, turn the engine upside down, shake it to lube that cam lobe, and try it again.

Too much spring pressure on new cam not broken in. I am SUGGESTING cam is not properly broken in and chattering on the lifters without zinc break in lubricant. I SUSPECT the noise is the cam chattering unlubed/dry against the cam followers.
There has been zero oil splashed on your cam since you took it apart.
there has when I ran it a little with the 22lbs springs which it ran good and good power but I had the sound.

Watch your valve train action closely as you crank. Is anything shifting at any point? Like a push rod tip in its rocker pocket? Check retainers and how they're fitting. Is the spring or valve showing a consistent moment where it meets resistance. Is it always at the same point? Blah blah blah
it all seems mostly smooth from what I cam tell. but yet again I'm not at the engine right now but I will be tommorow

My dumb ass is convinced that we are now hearing dry, unlubricated lifters moving in the block of an engine that is not running. The 22 lb springs are exerting pressure on the dry lifters, which are also sliding on a new or unseasoned, cam.
We are hearing this noise because the engine is not running, splashing oil on these parts.
My remedy would be to install stock springs, add fresh oil with break in additive with ZDDP , run the engine for a break in period.

it all seems mostly smooth from what I cam tell. but yet again I'm not at the engine right now but I will be tommorow
My recommendation is to install the original valve springs, set lash at about .003-.005, add new break in oil, or any 10w30 with breakin additive, turn it upside down, sideways and shake it. Then bolt it down and run it to break it in .I truly believe your noise will go away.

I believe they are lubed by oil draining down from the head. I may be wrong here, but I KNOW we are hearing those lifters moving , unlubricated, up and down in that block as you turn the crank.
dang well I'm literally so stoked to hear that. I thought I f-ed something up. I mean I'm not dumb in any way I'm just not experienced like you guys. I will defiently take your advice and run it with the stock springs and break it in with some good oil. also could I instao my billet rod for break in or no?

Yes. There are many different opinions on the subject. My opinion is fresh oil in a stock engine, run the piss out of it for a couple weeks and change the oil. The fact that you have removed the governor changes that a little bit. So, I would put the original springs back in it and run it at varying RPM but keep it below 3000 fur about 10 minutes. Let it cool overnight. Run it again, let it cool, change the oil, run it like you stole it.