Project "Jacko" HS40

markus

Before:

Why did I call it "JACKO" well, this engine came off a cat just like some of the ones that the Jackson's owned back when Micheal was just the prince of Motown....and I only wore one glove on my left hand while building it :wink: :

During:

Didn't have to do as much reconstructive surgery as the king of pop, just some carb alterations and some corrections to the hardware and recoil, we did choose to lighten it up a bit though

After:

Ready to cruise the trails around Neverland ranch :thumbsup:

Ding Ding

HA! Didn't see that coming. Looks great. Heck, the engine looked pretty clean before it got the Jack treatment.

I need to find an HS40 with that recoil mounting pattern in the cross configuration like that one. OR just the shroud...

Nice motor sir but the Jackson pic has me intrigued ...

Theres a Cat Eliminator on each end ... Tito is on a Honda and then there is the red one with the bolt on bars ... QUICK MARKUS ... WHAT IS IT??

markus

Thanks everyone, I am switching gears on the next one....Have to do a black one for a Rupp!

The motor looks awesome. Some lucky guy gets to put that Bad Ass motor on his cool ass mini!
Amazing work you do. Thanks. C&G
I am very excited to see how its going to look on that bike! It started its journey yesterday afternoon BTW :wink:

Nice motor sir but the Jackson pic has me intrigued ...

Theres a Cat Eliminator on each end ... Tito is on a Honda and then there is the red one with the bolt on bars ... QUICK MARKUS ... WHAT IS IT??

Man that's "easy as 123" Herters :laugh: