R.I.P Wayne P Keller

Wayne and Randy, along many other members were responsible for these triplets receiving mini bikes after they had just lost their father, my son's best friend, in a boating accident. This act brought a tremendous amount of joy to these kids and provided an excellent distraction from the grief they were feeling. It never would have happened without Wayne and Randy. If you look up Integrity in the dictionary, you will find a picture of Randy and a proud father Wayne.

Randy, our prayers and deepest condolences to you and your family.

Although I never met Wayne in person he was a friend :thumbsup: We would chat via PM's and even on the phone, I will miss his wit and knowledge and how he would always look through my pictures and rate them and leave little comments :thumbsup: He was truly one of OldMiniBikes's finest and will be sorely missed :crying:

RIP Wayne, your friend Randy

MB165

Please accept my condolences. I was hoping to meet him at Windber... loosing your mom and dad so close, thats gotta be really tough, hang in there.

Randy, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, and your Mom passing away.

Reading your Dad's posts always made me feel good....because you could tell he was a genuinely nice man :thumbsup: .

God Bless your Dad, and your Mom, Randy, and God Bless You !