Rare Taco

Taco's,Taco's,Taco's is that's whats for lunch ?? LOL
Well all the great pictures have this fat boy drooling for a taco and not Taco Bell's new Volcano Taco.
I bought my Bonanza last year fron a guy and he had a 99 with one of the swing arm brackets broken off the frame. I guess I better check and see if he still has that roller frame quick befor the dinner bell rings again.
Steve :scooter:

Steve, not too many Taco's up here but this guy has been trying to sell this for awile. Don't know the model but the forks are bent. :doah:

Hi Tom : How far off I-5 are you ? I have a lot of truckers that run up and down the state and they are independent owners.
Well the Vancouver Taco is gone but he has a Sears he is sending me pictures of . Any left over Flexo mini bikes ? LOL as that was what my first one was way back in 1967 the Ironic part is that I went into Flexo 2 to 3 times a week for over 3 years to buy parts through them. Steve :scooter:

Looking to do some research led me to this old thread but why won't the pics enlarge? :shrug:
I dunno...too old of a post maybe?

I can post up some newer pics later when I get home. I don't have my external harddrive with me today, but I have pics with an engine in it - an AH58 which is correct for a Taco 66

BTW, have 2 now that I'm going to build.

Goerge, does yours have serial numbers? Mine has been completely stripped and never had serial numbers. They were usually on the swingarm on those models.