Rear shocks that fit the Taco minibikes

We have the 1st prototypes cast and assembled......these have been a long time in the development and we are now in the production mode.Can you tell which are the originals and which are the new cast ones?
JW

edwin

We have the 1st prototypes cast and assembled......these have been a long time in the development and we are now in the production mode.Can you tell which are the originals and which are the new cast ones?
JW
what will a set of those run us ?

shocks that fit Taco minibikes

For those of you who are inquiring about these shocks,and the fork lowers that fit the early Taco forks.....they are as follows:
A pair of rear shocks are $180.00 including springs.
A pair of front fork lowers are $90.00 including springs.
As I mentioned before,the bottom shock castings are made and and are being machined.They will be ready in September.The front fork lower assemblies are ready.I can answer any questions you may have,just send me a PM.
regards,Joel

Shocks/fork lowers that fit the Taco minibikes

Big OOPS!
I forgot to add I am located in Denver,Colorado.
As all you guys know,there has been a shortage of these items and many people need these to finish their projects/restorations.Thru a network of minibike and go kart enthusiasts I have been fortunate(and extremely lucky) to have friends in this hobby who were willing to donate parts/advice/information and hard work to achieve the end result.Thanks to all of you.We will be producing these parts as long as there is a need.We have a casting go-to guru who has been having go kart engine and chassis parts made for many years,and I was lucky to stumble across his work.He is an extraordinary guy and dedicated to accuracy.His name is Vince Hughes,he is located in Oceanside,CA.If you want his Kart accessories website,PM me.
regards,Joel

i didn't realize i was being such an ass about this last night. :doah:

sorry. :smile:

btw, you should just put your location in your profile. click "user CP" at the top left and then "edit your details".

tomsprops

I just recieved a pair of these shocks from Joel this weekend and a $180 is a lot less than the Arm & Leg I would have given for them !:thumbsup:
For the Taco guy's these have only been seen in catalog's ! Now you can actuallly get them ! The only problem I see is now that the part's are availible where are the bikes that use them ?:confused: