rear suspension baja doodle bug?

any body every thought about rear suspension on a baja doodle bug. most of the time bumps don't bother me that much because im younger but on this small bike it just about trows you off because it so small i have a set of shocks for it and a dirt bike swing are i can use either one on it. im planing on using mb11 motorvox forks so the front will to. im using a 3hp briggs on it right now but im gonna upgrade later but for now it is funner to ride on the road because you get thrown around off road. im planing on making it a mini 2 stroke trail bike/mini endruo race bike for this years build off. i am in the process of buying a 2 stroke motor.

MikeBear

Just mount the seat back onto a shock. No need to have an entire swing-arm as long as your butt is happy! lol

So, the front of the seat needs a HINGE, and the rear of the seat needs to be floating via a added shock mount. Viola! Your bike now has suspension the easy way.

A guy on my local Craigslist, I think they're going for $300 each whole bike, with the the stock 2.8hp motor.

Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2

He sells the whole bike, I think he gets them refurbished and just resells them. Oh and this dude does not ship, I have to make my way out to his spot, which is approximately 70 miles from me round trip, so if anyone is interested PM me.

Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2