RestoRod Bonanza MX

tomsprops

I've had this Bonanza 1410 MX for a little while and I was really bored with the 4hp tesc. motor . It was a good running engine but not the original motor .
So one day I was looking at this AGK prepped clone I bought here from a member and decided to bring some life back to this MX.
It's now a BLAST to Ride ! I tried to fab a exhaust that would look familiar to Bonanza collectors so not to make them:scared:

tomsprops

125 you nailed it ! I used the Head Pipe from a pit bike .It was a perfect bend with a nice little heat shield .I think the muffler is from a Cat Endura ? It looked very similar to my orginal Bonanza 1300 exhaust .
Smallbike I think what's strange about that seat is it sit's back from the gas tank about a inch ? Tom might have figured out why ? :beta1:It has a nice old fiberglass pan and is really comfy !
KB8balls Yes I do tend to wear out your seat's ! That's because I RIDE MY MINIBIKES !
Ask Guardrail ,EvilEd and Edwin how fun this bike is to ride !
To anyother NitPickers look at the Title of this post it's a RESTOROD ! Not a Restoration .
Besides it's about to get a E-Code Hodaka engine put into it :biggrin:

*looks at the title of the thread - RestoRod Bonanza MX - then looks at the name of the site. Hmmmm .... OldMiniBikes.com, not OldPeriodCorrectMiniBikes.com*

So, what's the problem here? I may not know minibikes like you guys do, but what I can see on this bike looks good. Who cares if it's a Bonanza frame with a Taco chain cover and a pitbike exhaust? It's fun and it runs - that's all that matters.

george3

HAY were just poking fun at toms expence. Could be worse, could have a stock pos. DB-30 engine on it. Tom are you going to the races tomorrow?