Rogue 400 Mk IV

delray

george3,don't have a picture save of my bike,but i do have a file photo of the same bike with 5 inch wheels. also i notes that this bike and Mr Graphic and another picture i save all have the little chrome gaurd.......:shrug: starting to wonder if this is the correct gaurd. also note that my front arms are the same in this photo and different then Mr Graphic bike and has full suspension.

Last edited:
Delray, the file photo you posted is a Cheyenne Model 300 Tomahawk. Same bike but was sold with those 5 inch wheels. I'm not sure if you can see it but the model 300 Tomahawk uses the same front fork arms as your file photo. The model 400 Warrior has an even different set of arms than both the Tomahawk and the Rogue 400 MK IV.

Last edited:

delray

SimpleTom,thanks for posting the brochure stuff...:thumbsup: still little lost on what you where saying. my bike has the full suspension like the model 400 and the 300 model is a hard tail on the back. i wonder if the tubing and plate design is just a engineer change......:shrug:
i also see something that maybe smallbikes and kyle would like to see. the bottom bike called the arrow,model 100 is one that nobody could figure out.
bikes must of been built around the late 60's to early 70's with steel front mount tanks.

is there any other brochures you maybe hiding.........:laugh:maybe something on a two seater roadrunner.......:scooter:

SimpleTom,thanks for posting the brochure stuff...:thumbsup: still little lost on what you where saying. my bike has the full suspension like the model 400 and the 300 model is a hard tail on the back. i wonder if the tubing and plate design is just a engineer change......:shrug:
Damn my eyesight!! :blink::censure: Yes, you are correct. The one you posted is a model 400Warrior as well. Probably right about the engineering change.

No Roadrunner brochures. Sorry. :laugh:

Mr Graphic if you don't mine, could you post some pictures of that seat and also the clamps that hold down the handle bars.
thanks alot..............delray
company that made the bike is still around today,so i emailed them last year and ask if they could send me any info they may have on this bike. i got a nice reply back,but no help/info. i think the person who emailed me didn't want to waste there time or something.....:shrug: kind of funny how the place is still around and you know they have records save on this bike,but won't help you out........:eek:ut:

Finished up the Rogue today. It's a bit too windy/rainy for a maiden voyage due to Hurricane Sandy, but it started first pull and purred pretty nicely. The red powdercoat has a nice fine sparkle in it. This engine has a quickie paint job, so I may swap the engine out for a nice clean red B&S 5 hp I have, otherwise I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Nice wide bars on these.

Last edited: