RTS Hydraulic Brake Caliper Source

I would be concerned with getting parts in the future and I would go with the MPC products. It has been done already by wjustice and he had lot's for pictures to share.
Steve

wjustice

My brake conversion was a bit more involved as I didn't have any factory mounts or rotors. The Wilwoods are good and parts should be available.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm putting Kawasaki calipers on mine, I'll have to make a flat plate to bolt to the frame mount and use 2 spacers between each caliper and the new plate.. I also bout some 1/8npt x 10mm adapters so I can screw compression fittings in calipers for the brake lines...The 10mm thread isn't quite the right pitch for the caliper so I coated it with red locktite and screwed in down tight and with the sealing washer it should be fine..

View attachment 85452
Randi, Do you have a link to the adapters and brake lines you used? I'm going with some Kawasaki Ninja 650 front calipers on mine. [MENTION=10091]125ccCrazy[/MENTION]

Last edited:

125ccCrazy

Randi, Do you have a link to the adapters and brake lines you used? I'm going with some Kawasaki Ninja 650 front calipers on mine. [MENTION=10091]125ccCrazy[/MENTION]
Randy,

I haven't gotten to this project in a little while, the TS50 and MTS30 took priority but these are the adapters I bought.... I will be using plastic brake line that they use on racing karts with compression fittings screwed into the adapers on both the calipers and brake handle reservoir... It's not as clean a look as I would like but it should work ok.. Pressure Gauge Sender Adapter 1/8" NPT Female to M10x1.0 Male m10 | eBay