Rupp Hustler restomod! done!

I am sorry i forget the guy i got the frame off i wanted to thank him for the sweet deal! I had most of the other parts for this bike, i had to use the wheels off a hustler, the forksprings off a scrambler and the tank, and handlebars are off a roadster 2. I didnt want to spend too much on this bike because its gonna be a beater bike, so my original Rupps dont get banged up. I got the frame from a member here, it was allready powder coated blue. The rest i had. The motor i bought off craigslist for 40 dollars running but missing the gas tank. As for the clutch cover, all my nice covers are spoken for so i used a briken one and cut it like the sprint chainguard, i think it looks cool?

Great job...I love how the exhaust came out..Did you use part of an original rupp setup?
Yes the muffler part is original rupp, i cut the pipe off That slipped over the exhaust flange. I used the exhaust flage from the original clone exhaust, and welded a pipe that had the right bend and matched up to the original rupp muffler.

A clone on a Rupp!?!?!:huh::no:............

....Other than that it looks absolutly BEAUTIFUL.
Belive it or not i have a bunch of tecumseh's i am stock pileing! My original plan for this bike was a big motor cookie cutter rims and big knobby tires! It came out great and love the way it came out!

SWEEET! I love it.
Did you mount the engine in the slots or the holes? I'm wondering if the belt will engauge better in the low end if it move it over to the slots.