RUPP TT500 build

markus

My fenders technically wont fit your bike since its a C series, your front tubes are larger and the rear is totally different.

I think your brake pedal sits differently because it should be intended to sit the other way, I dunno why Rupp placed the pedals on the left, maybe it was so you could keep your foot on it while pull starting or something :shrug:

Good luck with it, it looks killer!!!

Awesome Color on that bike . Keep up the good work. Here is the 1968 Brochure. Plus here is a Ad for Markus. Markus I think your bike could have been one of two models by the looks of picture 3 and 5.

Last edited:

Itype2slo

Dude, that is freaking sweet, but wow did you ever price the gas tank, clutch cover and delorto carb that's big $$$. Good luck:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

Dude, that is freaking sweet, but wow did you ever price the gas tank, clutch cover and delorto carb that's big $$$. Good luck:thumbsup:
Wassup Slo?
I am not going original on that stuff,...budget too far away from reality already. I have a surprise as a clutch cover...remember, I like the shiny!

Yeah, that two speed was STOLEN!!! :eek:hmy: That was dirt cheap... You're DAMNED LUCKY Cheezy didn't get it.. he posted first, but didn't buy it, because this Goat I'm selling him needs one, but he didn't realize that.. :facepalm:

That bike is almost totally complete, minus the two speed jackshaft.. Has the motor and driver, just the two speed was burnt up..
I told him it was his own fault for not JUST BUYING IT for no reason, just to HAVE, for that price.. :laugh: