Shrinking The Fleet

I've sold the SuperSprite and the purple Azusa-the gentleman who purchased them wanted them both and gave me a good price. Now I'm down to three-my girlfriend is happy........

My wife is on my case to "shrink the fleet". She swears they mate at night cause there's always a new one in the shop when she goes out there.

My wife is on my case to "shrink the fleet". She swears they mate at night cause there's always a new one in the shop when she goes out there.
Im gonna go out on a limb here...Im guessing since you have been a member for 4 years..and today is your first posts...that you are tryin to make 5 to sell some stuff. And if you respond..that makes 4 :laugh:

Luckily my wife has given in. She's been with me for a few of the last several I've picked up lately. Picked up an Aggie 98 while on a trip to Reno last weekend. We made a family trip to Sacramento to pick up a Taco 44 round swingarm a couple months ago.

Trying to get down under 50 "keepers" but it's hard. I just picked up a Flexo last week and plan to keep the Aggie as well. I've had both in the past and regretably let them go in an effort to thin down the herd.

I need help...

george3

Luckily my wife has given in. She's been with me for a few of the last several I've picked up lately. Picked up an Aggie 98 while on a trip to Reno last weekend. We made a family trip to Sacramento to pick up a Taco 44 round swingarm a couple months ago.

Trying to get down under 50 "keepers" but it's hard. I just picked up a Flexo last week and plan to keep the Aggie as well. I've had both in the past and regretably let them go in an effort to thin down the herd.

I need help...
I am afraid to look on CL I might find something I will want to keep.

Mean Dean

I am getting tired. Someone can come get all of mine I mean all. Parts, bikes, engines. I don't want to look anymore, Naw! I think I will can the girlfriend first. They are easier to come by then mini's.