Slanted motor plate

markus

First and foremost, That is one PHAT CAT :drool:

One thing I read was that Tecumseh stated the engine could be run up to a certain angle without issue or warranty voids so mini bike manufacturers took advantage of that. by tilting the engine the oil is actually going to stay in more of a "correct" location in the block when it matters the most. Hard runs uphill, abrupt takeoff, etc. instead of sloshing to the back and drowning the cam and all that. thing I don't like about the setup on bikes like your cat is all that stuff under the frame and vulnerable.

They are slanted cause they LOOK FREAKIN COOL!!!:thumbsup:

By the way,I, like many others REALLY want that Endura,but I believe Im the only one with the proper "Cool factor"to own it...just thought Id say........:laugh:

First and foremost, That is one PHAT CAT :drool:

One thing I read was that Tecumseh stated the engine could be run up to a certain angle without issue or warranty voids so mini bike manufacturers took advantage of that. by tilting the engine the oil is actually going to stay in more of a "correct" location in the block when it matters the most. Hard runs uphill, abrupt takeoff, etc. instead of sloshing to the back and drowning the cam and all that. thing I don't like about the setup on bikes like your cat is all that stuff under the frame and vulnerable.
Thanks Markus that makes sense, not sure if i buy it?? Not what you said but if it really works??? Seems if it was such a good idea it would be used more or still. But thats how we learn by trying new things