Small trailer mystery

Okay, I didn't know about these little trailers, but it is no wonder that I saw them being delivered after I find out they are manufactured less than 25 miles from me.:shrug::doah:

WLB

I think they are really neat but way too much money for something that you can only sleep in and have to go out into the weather to make coffee.

At my age I need something that I can stand up in:smile::smile:

Most are pulled behind a sreetrod of some sort. The vintage ones are so desirable that there's a market for new ones. They can be had for less. Lots of makers I believe.

MikeBear

They sell plans and are very easy to make yourself.. Plywood and a Harbor Freight trailer...
Bingo! I'll bet you can build a nice one for around $2,500 total, with everything you want and more. The advantage to these is they are small and light, and can be pulled with smaller cars of today.

WrenchDad

There is a trailer sales place just down the road from me and they have been selling small trailers like this (maybe different brand). for a while (10yrs or so) they make some 6 ft models that are flat and pop up on an angle that are used just for sleeping (for 2) No kitchen,no bathroom nothing just a bed and a heater. But they are expensive.

Better than sleeping in a tent and fits in small garages. There are a few around here that pull them behind Jeeps,they put larger tires on them and raise them up some. Tent camping sucks out in rocky areas and critters get in the tent with you so being off the ground is a plus.

markus

The maker may be known as TAB.......
Yea the 2 bigger ones on that hauler look like T@B (thats how they used to spell it) trailers. they are pretty well built for an American made trailer, High end SMEV sink and hob (stovetop). Only thing I didn't like about them when I lokked at them was they were using an electric heater/a/c unit and I think the fridge was only 2 way no propane so you have to start to depend on that plug in lifeline (110v). Then you end up in an overpacked campground next to the "hey look at me" douchebag with the 40FT tripleslide camper with bigscreen TV and surround sound on the outside blaring the football game or Nascar race...thats camping:doah:

I have been looking at these as well they are very light weight perfect for me with a small 4cyl truck
The ones that interest me do not have the kitchen on the back but rather a full hatch back so it can be used as a cargo hauler
Fill it up with 4 minibikes head to windber and camp in it for the the weekend the price is steep though so I would probly make my own no time this year tho lol