Smallest mini bike ever made....

there are screws where the tank would have hung below the frame rail. The screws holding the carry handle are consistent with the screws holding the seat and other areas which leads me to believe the carry handle was on since built.

MINI-MATIC

small mini

Here's a pic of basically the same O&R engine on a super small bike :smile::wink::smile:

Last edited:
Wonderful! Put up a pic of the right side of the bike, please. Is that a CB125 in the background? What year? I've got an '82 CB125 S, but it has a drum brake on the front.

SpyGuy

That's a great little ride, Stevie. Rather unique jackshaft setup, too. Now all you need is a cylinder gas tank, and you should be in business.

Personally, I think it deserves a restoration. That would very easily fit in a backseat, or trunk, or under a truck tonneau cover, and be a great little fairgrounds cruiser.

Nice Shriner bike, Mini-Matic.

Would my bike count as a micro-mini?

I wonder why cats have so much interest in a new bike I bring home.
HAHA!! Yes, he has to sniff ANYTHING that has been outside or been some where new.. Cats are very instinctive with stuff like that so smells drive them crazy.. I've seen them sniff peoples shoes for 5 or 10 minutes.. Sounds too.. I've seen him stare at the snow for about 2 minutes. Then out of nowhere reach into 5 inches of snow and pull out a mole with one paw. (hears them in there little tunnels) He will catch it, but then he carries it around for a while and lets it go. :doah: indoor and neutered their whole life has an effect on them.. The gray cat likes to peal stuff like an orange. Yuck.. :lol: I actually sicked him on the wad of paper towel on the seat of the bike because I wanted to get a size comparison shot. It's not the best but it worked.. If he got up close to it and stood right up with his front feet on the seat, the seat is about belly high on him.