So Long Ranger

Well my ranger has served me well for the last year and 6 months but its time to say goodbye. Shes up for sale and I'm going to buy a mint 1980 toyota 4x4 pickup thursday.

banjo

I can hardly see it with the camaro there..lol that truck is in nice shape for sure. But now you are going to edit your carbon foot print sig. :laugh:

Man, thats clean! I remember having them in the salvage yard when they where only a couple years old and they would literally break in two from frame rust. Keep in mind, I'm in PA. Those trucks rusted so bad, so fast, you would have had to see it to believe it.

NO!!!! Its gonna get 3 inch trailgear leaf springs 1.5 inch wheel spacers 4:88 gears in the axles 33 inch tires a lunch box locker for the rear axle, and a dual transfercase setup from marlin crawler

Yes Daniel all that and a very loose nut behind the wheel. Bryan thinks he lives next door to Moab, Utah and the 4X4 playground. He didn't include what Warn winch will hang off the front end. But Bryan is a good guy just having fun.
Steve :scooter:

toomanytoys

Man, thats clean! I remember having them in the salvage yard when they where only a couple years old and they would literally break in two from frame rust. Keep in mind, I'm in PA. Those trucks rusted so bad, so fast, you would have had to see it to believe it.
I was amazed till I realized he lived in cali. If that truck was here it would be a pile of rust in the driveway.