So who's driving the Grave Digger GoKart up and down my street ?

I havnt stopped you yet but I will sooner or later....nooo, not to rag on you but to get a look at that little mean green machine.

So if your the the one running the grave digger up and down a 3 block long dead end street in southeast michigan behind the old closed mall then you'll know I'm talking about you.:2guns:

yes there is a chance he doesnt even know about this site but that can/will change also if needed. :lol:

I'm going to take this truck and dig you a grave!!!!!!! Dennis Anderson's famous words that named his mud running truck......... At least I think that's the way I heard it.....:eek:ut:

I don't know but it's been on and off Craigslist 100 times.. they want like 4 or 5,000 for it.. :eek:hmy: It's cool as a moose I'll give em that but 5,000 is pretty damn steep for any gokart I'd think.. :shrug: It is cool though.. :scooter:

To bad I cant find or afford a bigfoot gokart like that but if I could I'd wait until I hear that green machine coming and run it down.......:lol:

I dont think running after it on my mule would be fair as the grave digger cart is a bit slow.

I wonder if the chassis is anything like the offroad gokart my brother had that I thru the connecting rod out on.I learned why you dont high rev an engine with no load on it that day but doing donuts on that little frozen pond was fun.

lol.. Those Mules aren't too aweful fast them self.. :lol: Might be a good race.. I know those Mules will go anywhere and I MEAN ANY DAMN WHERE though... I was in one yesterday that Rick put together and the two us us in it with the differential locked up.. EASED up a sand hill about STRAIT up... :eek:hmy: Got to the top and one front tire was in the air.... 2 miles per hour strait up it... Same buggy had 5 grown men hanging off it everywhere and idled through a swamp with water OVER the floor boards and about a 2 foot hill at the end of the mud pit... :eek:hmy: I mean CAN NOT get one stuck with the diffs locked in...

Our mule still has a blown out front prop shaft but it is still driveable and the rear diff lock works.It was lousy in the snow but still fun to whip around on.

I know it isnt fast but neither is that grave digger :lol: but I doubt my quad would be a fair race for it.

I was just thinking......I know I was because I dont do it often but I could mod a riding mower and wait for him and give him a good run :lol:.

Last edited:

killer

Grave digger

Hey team cheap I'm sellin my green machine off and with an extra body as well. if you are unterested let me know. In taylor to let you know.

as you can clearly see by my name, grave digger is the best monster truck ever, and dennis anderson is a god amongst men. bob chandler can suck it :thumbsup:

I havnt seen or heard the guy running his gravedigger up and down my street in a long time now, I think he must of sold it.

That truck looks like fun.

Damn I really would love to have one of those Grave Digger go karts, there was one for sale near me for $5000! :eek:hmy: I paid $3500 for my real truck, and it has a 302 windsor, and just got a new paintjob.