solid 3hp briggs camshaft

Are you looking for a good cam or a perfomance type cam? There all solid. I should have a good used cam if thats what you want.:scooter:

bandit 40

Are you looking for a good cam or a perfomance type cam? There all solid. I should have a good used cam if thats what you want.:scooter:
Yes , Randi I am looking for a stock 3hp cam , I one I have ,the lobes are kinda flat, or possibly a slightly over stock cam, would be g:smile:great as long as it didnt require ant heavier springs and re jetting.

125ccCrazy

Yes , Randi I am looking for a stock 3hp cam , I one I have ,the lobes are kinda flat, or possibly a slightly over stock cam, would be g:smile:great as long as it didnt require ant heavier springs and re jetting.
Mark, we may have to look into Dyno or some other places that grind cams nad see what it would cost to have our 3hp cams reworked...

bandit 40

Dyno will charge a small fortune for a grind, what are you guys trying to do?
Jay, Im just trying to locate a 3hp stock cam The one I have is worn badly:thumbdown: and its a great running engine, I dont really need a performance cam, but one with a slightly bigger duration would be great :smile:

bandit 40

cam

Yeah just get a stock cam, no need to upgrade. If so go to a bigger 5hp motor. It wouldn't be worth it to get the cam done.
Yes you are correct,I will just try to find a better 3hp cam, im not trying to spend money on a reground cam,but locating one has been difficult, thank for your opinion though minidragbike :smile: