Southern California Meet ?

Mac

Where would you SoCal guys think would be a good location to meet, ride, or whatever ?

I'm between Los Angeles and the Orange County area, so I can go either way.

A central location would be nice. I know you guys could use some of my parts.

More often than the two Swapmeet a year Van Nuys events.

You down for a guerilla ride in the San Gabriel River Bike Path? Haaa I wana see if i could reach Seal Beach .. I wana depart from Duarte. Gota mount a camera on my bike first. Have the wifes pick us up at the beach. Gota take my girl to a nice brunch afterwards. Haaaa. Nothing comes free.

Los Angeles needs a club.

Been toying with the name ChING CHongs.. or LA Guerillas.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I say to just keep it around the LA area. The biggest city and the most people.
If I need to see you I just go to the local swapmeets. Pomona is the best

MiniBike Paul

Itt sure would be nice to get thie past the talking stage - and forget the fancy names, there shoud be an S.C.M.B.A., if we have a lawyer member maybe he would set us up non profit. If this takes wings i would be glad to help!!

You down for a guerilla ride in the San Gabriel River Bike Path? Haaa I wana see if i could reach Seal Beach .. I wana depart from Duarte. Gota mount a camera on my bike first. Have the wifes pick us up at the beach. Gota take my girl to a nice brunch afterwards. Haaaa. Nothing comes free.

Los Angeles needs a club.

Been toying with the name ChING CHongs.. or LA Guerillas.
i ride the san gabriel river like 3 times a week .. oldy enough i ride from seal beach up to a little past el dorado park like where the 405 and katella hit down to the jetti its a good 5 miles ive only been out with two of us and never had any problem, we play safe and hide under the bride sometimes from the copter, and every cop who has stopped us just says good thing u got a helmet take it easy, ive been doing it for at least 10 years but my friends dads been riding the route for over 30 but he used to go up from seal beach to higland and get food at taco bell and ride back , what kind of minibike do you have and how far do u ride from duarte

Last edited:

edwin

i ride the san gabriel river like 3 times a week .. oldy enough i ride from seal beach up to a little past el dorado park like where the 405 and katella hit down to the jetti its a good 5 miles ive only been out with two of us and never had any problem, we play safe and hide under the bride sometimes from the copter, and every cop who has stopped us just says good thing u got a helmet take it easy, ive been doing it for at least 10 years but my friends dads been riding the route for over 30 but he used to go up from seal beach to higland and get food at taco bell and ride back , what kind of minibike do you have and how far do u ride from duarte
that san gabriel river thing sounds pretty cool. ive heard alot about it. i would like to try that run. the longer the better. someone set up a ride, with a date. and lets do it. if we need to be more descrete about the details call me. 818 679-0073

Last edited:
Yeah man. I ride a bicycle down that way and see the possibilities. Looks so fun. I ride the alleys by my house (Alhambra) some good runs. I roll a 1960 Fuji. Its got a california plate. Probally have to take it off to burn rubber down the river. The Hansen Dam meet sounds cool too.

im down from duarte to as far as we can ride, i got 2 other guys that are down as well, i live in baldwin park ca, the 605 runs passed my town and we were thinking of doing this asap. there is an entrance off the 605 freeway at lower azusa near the concrete pit.. , lets get this mini bike meet going and mob out!:scooter:

oh snap!! I'm down too. Haaaa thats 4 of use now. looking at google upper sgv river for a route now. yeah down by the quarrys looks good. i say early am run and then breakfast. Need to get a new tire quick. slight leak.
im down from duarte to as far as we can ride, i got 2 other guys that are down as well, i live in baldwin park ca, the 605 runs passed my town and we were thinking of doing this asap. there is an entrance off the 605 freeway at lower azusa near the concrete pit.. , lets get this mini bike meet going and mob out!:scooter:

tomsprops

Fuji you might want to upgrade to another mini ? I case you gotta run from the Fuzz ! With that 49cc of Fury your riding. The Man could just walk up and tap you on the shoulder :doah: