Spreading the OldMiniBikes infection

I just wanted to share that my 11 year old daughther's best friend, Sonia reluctantly got premission from her parents to ride our mini bikes. I gave her the operating run down, a helmet, a little OldMiniBikes talk, and then she was off down the road breaking the laws!! It was a lot of fun!:thumbsup: She's a very good girl.

BTW-The bearings, jack-shaft, and gears on my Bonanza BC 1300 T project were so rusted that they had become one on a molecular level. It took two saw-all cuts, and 1/2 hour of torch time to get the stuff off. It felt real good too. That's what I call progress!

My 12 and 14 year old girls love minis.
Nothing better than getting the kids involved:thumbsup:.........well that is if you don't mind a PURPLE Bonanza now and then:doah:

You guys are right, I'm having too much fun with this! I'm known as the biggest "old" kid on my block. It does make me worry a little, but I suspect if it's handled correctly, EVERYTHING will be OK. Old Mini Bikes Rule!

So far, I'm not taking any color advice though, but who knows. Purple is pretty cool!

Hell yeah! I've taken my 3 year old daughter on a couple slow rides down the street on my lap and she loves it, hopefully she'll like riding someday.

delray

GASOLINE,my wife friend(are baby sitter)came over today to see are new house we built couple years ago and also had her two daughters come with. the first words that came out of the mouth when they seen the minibikes. can we ride them. sure can :thumbsup::scooter: after that they where hook...:scooter:...:scooter: and then later in the day the kid across the street want to ride and now he's hook too:thumbsup: he is the kid on the atv. it's funny how mini people i know that ride atv's and then jump on a minibike and are hook. now he wants to build a minibike with his 4hp briggs rotor tiller engine he rebuilt in school. his dad pass away couple years ago so will try my best to help him out. maybe one of my gilson frames with full suspenion?:thumbsup:

YouTube - kids and minibikes

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
This little 60 lb guy right here was on Mansville at the local racing spot.
He was clocked doing 90 mph on this little bike yesterday.
That seems way to fast for only a 10 year old kid, but his dad said he can handle it, and he did, about 7-8 times.

My 7 year old son Ady has not gone solo yet. He practically wants me to build him a "Knight Suit" before he will!

That Mansville scene is just crazy! Has the right name!
I can't believe that kid pictured was there. 90mph must feel like 300mph to him.
Do you guys ever get arrested?

Neck

Growing up is optional
This little 60 lb guy right here was on Mansville at the local racing spot.
He was clocked doing 90 mph on this little bike yesterday.
That seems way to fast for only a 10 year old kid, but his dad said he can handle it, and he did, about 7-8 times.

I can remember what it was like being fearless! Usually one good hard crash cures you of it though!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Naw never get arrested sometimes they make us leave once a month. usually because of the cars doing donuts.

Your right Neck, until you fall your fearless. Anothing thing is he wears so much protective wear he doesn't feel the air blowing yet. The air blowing over your face, or fliping your eye lid, or entering your mouth is scary.