Stellar Black Beauty/ Toyoco update

Picked this up yesterday. I stared at it all night in my garage cooing at it. Friggin love it. I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!!

Also, as an added bonus to my weekend, the Honda Z50 handle bars were delivered and they do indeed fit the Toyoco I had picked up the week before. So thanks guys who suggested that one! I have to clean out the holes and file away some rust and what not but they do slip right in. I love these Toyoco's. Don't see them much. It's going to need a lot of work but I think it'll be worth it.

So I'm finally getting some good frames for all these engines I've been stockpiling. Now I just need loads of spare time to build. HAHA....

Spent a good part of my weekend sanding and steel wooling the Toyoco. Nothing too heavy, just going over it and getting to know the bike. This thing is starting to look very nice. I just love bringing up that fresh metal under all that rust. Been looking for a gas tank. It's going to be real hard. I was wondering since the handle bars from a Honda Z50 fit, would a gas tank from a Honda go on this thing as well? It's got mounting holes on either side of the main bar of the frame. If anyone happens to know let me know. I'd get a Honda tank while I keep looking for the Toyoco.

:laugh::laugh: welcome to dealing with people on cl :thumbsup:
HAHA I agree. When I am selling something, more than half are wacko's. But minibike folks are supposed to be different. Minibike folk are real people! LOL Very diappointing. But hey, the Toyoco is like the 8th bike down the line I am working on. Not a priority. I can wait years if necessary. Just thought hey if I could get all the parts and finish it it would have been fantastic. Not a big deal.