Swap Meets California

You might just want to Google them. Not a lot of collectors like to have competition when it comes to finding stuff. I am on the wrong coast but when I search the web around here I can find when and where they are pretty easily.

6doggie3

there no swap meets in Nor Cal until late January! I'm not sure of the dates yet but the bests ones are Turlock jan 24-25.
Arco sometime in April and july
Norcal cycle swap meets Feb 1 - May 3 - Aug 2 - Nov 1 All at the west wind drive-in off of Bradshaw and 50.
i don't normally sell anything out of my collection but pm me what you are looking for maybe I can help?

man i live by sac and havent heard about it im gonna check it out , and yeah im in nor cal and if you need help i can probly help ya find something, if i dont have it already, im gonna have to try to hurry and finish my chopper soon

There is a swap meet this coming Sunday March 15th at the Lodi fair grounds.
413 E. Lockeford st.
6:00 am. to 2:00 pm.
Free parking and admission.
There is a flyer on Craigslist.

CarPlayLB

image 2 :laugh:

I am in SoCal and there is always stuff here. You guys and gals should use the "wanted" section here...there is always members here willing to help...myself being one!

CarPlayLB

CarPlayLB

The good thing about swap meets is that you might know that you need something till you see it all rusty sitting in an old milk crate.
If you are ever in SoCal I would gladly be your tour guide at our local cycle swap meet. Lots of good stuff there...and some old guy named Mac!