Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Hoodies

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Kid Sizes

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hent

Click the Poll. Color options will be grey/ish and black. Comments are accepted, ridiculous comments ignored.

This poll is for NEW shirts, not the shirts currently offered. Those are what we have in stock currently.

Please be realistic in your polling options. This is why I don't do them often. They cost a lot to print, I like to do them in large batches to be able to offer them in quality shirts at a decent price.

Just ordered mine today.

Picture shows black...description says grey...I hope it's grey.

Either color, I'll wear it with pride...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think the people who size things have changed the standards over the last some odd years.
I'm like 5'5", 175.
If I order large in anything, it's a no go.
XL hardly works either.

Sometimes I've had to send stuff back a number of times to find out in their eyes I'm an XXL. Whut?????

I think appx size specs would be cool when ordering.

I love a well made shirt. When I used to have shirts made for my biz, I always paid extra for the Hanes Beefy's. Pockets are a plus too! I've seen my shirts years down the road still in great condition.

I also like hoodies, and can go either way, but I prefer a zip-up.

Street Smart

Black and dark grey are cool ... I need a couple t's and a hoodie ..As long as it's a pull over and not a zip up lol
What he said, I usually do L in T shirts and XL in a hoodie.
Long sleeve stuff is always better in darker colors too
Be kool to have them before Windber... just sayin...

Last edited:
I like quality shirts. Once I get the size quantity, I'll check different shirts and provide a sizing chart with measurements.

I'd print on Carhartt, but I doubt I would get the orders as the blanks are costly enough. So you get into the battle of cost vs. quality. Pick and choose your battles I guess. I have lots of options available, but no time for cry babies.

Just keep voting and making nice comments :)

quality shirts are nice, but the older i get i like to be more comfortable, so for me i like a light 50/50, or just not 100% cotton, especially on a hot summer day, and i have to say the price is very fair, i printed shirts for 11 years, sure dont miss that, it was all manual presses.

Sure glad to see that I can get in on this shirt deal I will get 2 for sure. Always proud to wear any thing about mini bikes.
Wish we could find a good ( Do it in the dirt ) shirt with a mini bike climbing a hill side kicking up some dirt. I sold lots of them back when D&D was open. Buy a mini bike or kart get a free t-shirt was our deal.

Hey, haven't been here in quite a while. Is there another thread that shows what the shirts look like, or a link to buy them?

Apologies if this isn't the place to ask. Feel free to move/delete my post if necessary.

I just like shirts. I want one.