Taco 100 w/HF 6.5hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ist time to let her go. Got this bike in a local basketcase sale last spring and the bike was in pieces and in bad shape. After a few different set ups with three different motors and gears and such its finally to the point where i need to buy myself a nice mountain bike thats gonna put me back around 600 big ones. So i'm throwing this on here to see if anybodys interested. Im looking to get around $350 or as much as this thing is worth. Just this past fall i popped in a new Harbor Freight clone which still has very low hours on it. I got a set of nice spoke wheels from a member on here for my old tri stars. (forgot who) Bike is ten times better with these dirtbike style wheels. The bike is decently fast, not insane but id say about 25? So yeah im gonna say local pickup strongly preferred but if shipping is a must i could break it down to ship (that would cost a pretty penny though) Just ignore the seat its just some cheap material over some foam on a board i stapled together to make my butt and wallet happy :laugh: I have some extra parts which include another twist throttle, clutch and some other sprockets which dont fit the wheels ill throw in. Thanks for looking the bike is located in Akron, NY. Only current pic i have is crappy but you get the picture. Oh and ignore the front fender :thumbsup:First good pics are of it in the fall before the wheels were cleaned and painted a nice gloss black and the front springs were painted black and the wiring to the Kawasaki throttle has been cleaned up as well
Currently (a little cleaner now)
Oh and brakes will be needed...

MiniBike Paul

With all due respect, us California Taco lovers are having a hard time with those wheels!! A Taco 100 is the ultimate, the icon, the essence of minibiking - the spoke wheels just don't belong! If you were here, 2 of us would likely bid on it, I would, but the winner would have to get the proper wheels back in place!! And a proper seat!! (IMHO)

george3

With all due respect, us California Taco lovers are having a hard time with those wheels!! A Taco 100 is the ultimate, the icon, the essence of minibiking - the spoke wheels just don't belong! If you were here, 2 of us would likely bid on it, I would, but the winner would have to get the proper wheels back in place!! And a proper seat!! (IMHO)

I am sure some lucky guy on this site has a spare complete set of taco 100 wheels with tires, but not me, well maybe. lol

hey minibike paul, i have a 100, and wanted to know if the front springs are supossed to be able to come off? mine have welds on them. thanks:shrug:

Hahaha yeah i sorta regret the decision to get rid of the original wheels. I traded them to a guy on here for some other wheels and a new TAV. I forgot the guys name but he has em! I was going for the more practical route when i got these wheels. Much better ride and it goes over stuff much better. I was looking to make a rideable bike not a show bike lol

^Exactly! Thats the look i was going for considering i dont have the mony and or resources to do a full resto. Restomod is good for me :)
I like the wheels, bet it rides and handles far better than before. Looks good too, it's not like you put a lifan 2.8 the worst chinese POS ever made into a vintage collectible minibike. Now that just does not belong.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.