Taco Frijole for sale

Hopefully being that it was a divorce sale the seller is overwhelmed or may not have internet. Have they said it shipped or provided proof?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yeah , I sent him a bank check, I tried to cancel but he cashed the vary next day. He told me he was going to ship on the 9th still nothing....

Last edited:
What sucks is I am a trustworthy person, I sent payment fedex that next day after I told BONESMSD i was going to purchase the frijole. the last email was he received my check on the 9th and he was going to send bike that night.

Last edited:
You need to file charges in the county he lives in. He used the web to commit fraud and larceny and most Police departments have a division for dealing with such crimes. Could be a felony depending on state or local laws. Kicking his ass would be sweet revenge but a man who can't follow through on a transaction likely cant take an ass whoopin like a man and would probably file charges. Bail would be more money than you lost so you would just lose more. Call the cops!:thumbsup:

Yeah, it would suck for me to take Military leave,drive 6 hours for nothing...i will make time to see what i can do...
So he ripped off a Soldier, that's some lowdown $h!t there. Yeah a scrape with local law enforcement would put a damper on a military career. Do what works best for you and good luck! Thank you for your service to this great nation.!:thumbsup:

thank you....19 years 7 mo not worth throwing away for a kids cxmas present...
First I want to say thank you for what you do!! you are one of the many men and or women that deserve a hand shake and thank you every day for serving our country! On your deal I feel for you, I have read a few times on here I hope there is a good excuse, to me a excuse and im sure you beeing a serviceman know that a excuse is for children and people that have the lack of responsibility to their own actions and is not acceptable. To me this seller is a pure ass hat, and unless he is dead in a coma or in jail there is no reason for him not to contact you. There are a few ways to go after him if he does not come through with the agreement also if the two of you had pm's I hope you saved them. I hope he stand's up and sends you what you purchased if not feel free to pm me I might be able to set you in a direction for the issue.