Taco Frijole for sale

69? Frijole for sale. Not real familiar with these things, but I believe it's a 69. 3HP Clinton engine, I believe a 5" Go Power rear wheel, good seat. Customized it for my kid, who is moving on to cars now. I'm asking $750 obo. I know that number may be high, but I'm going to be working on it, and adding new parts if it doesn't sell. Please see pics, and PM or email with any questions or offers. Located in Northern California, shipping, possible delivery available.
Thanks for looking,
Tony

Last edited:
Hey Bonesmsd! Your Frijole is classic looking! Especially with the white walls! I dig it!:thumbsup: Is the Clinton motor on it the same year as the Frijole? What color is that powder coat? Thats classic looking too!

paint

Hey Bonesmsd! Your Frijole is classic looking! Especially with the white walls! I dig it!:thumbsup: Is the Clinton motor on it the same year as the Frijole? What color is that powder coat? Thats classic looking too!
Not sure what year the engine is. It was in my Dad's shed. No powdercoat. Two stage automotive paint. Some custom green metallic my son had to have.

last chance 12 hour $500 sale

last chance 12 hour $500 sale. off the market after that. nice taco that will live it's life out in my shop. (and i'm not that old)