Taco Frijole for sale

His excuse was theres been a lot of Sh_t happening here...and that he will ship out Monday....Still....I still think people should be held accountable for there own actions.....how hard is it for a simple email?

Glad to hear you will be getting it. I bought a mini I saw on Ebay a few yrs ago, but was purchased after the sale was over. (reserve had not been met) I sent him half of the money, and when he was done finishing the build, he would take the other half and ship the bike. It took close to 8 months before it finally happened!!:scared: I was thinking I would never see it or my down payment, but I did consider driving to the east coast to get it, just to find out what or who this guy is. After more phone calls, and emails, he finally responded with a date he would ship, so I sent the rest of the money and i actually came UPS with some of the worst packing I have ever seen. I was upset to say the least:censure: but my son told me at least it is all here and we can fix the things that got damaged. The thing i find strange is when i joined this site, looking at pics one day and I see he has posted pics of his mini's, and one of those in the pics is one he sold me.:thumbsup:
Glad yours is coming your way, even though the wait is a killer sometimes.

Looking at putting a lein on his home or vehicle now. Seeing what i have to do..getting tired of waiting....Plus if ii do not pursue it he will rip off another person.....any help

Looking at putting a lein on his home or vehicle now. Seeing what i have to do..getting tired of waiting....Plus if ii do not pursue it he will rip off another person.....any help
Contact the authorities. Stat! This really sucks. The only reason I don't want him banned is I'm hoping he logs on here at some point!

What? Sorry but your post is not legible, so I take it you did not receive the Frijole yet. Please elaborate on whether he has it listed and where, also what other boards did he rip folks off?:shrug:

Last edited: