Taco Wheels Inquiry

I am currently building a Taco Frijole Monster-and I want to make it as authentic as my budget will allow. I realize that Tacos were supplied with their own type of 5" alloy wheels,as seen in the old ads. When,if ever,were they equipped with what look like Azusa Tri Stars? I also noticed that Astro 5-spokes are popular as well. I have a set of 5" TriStars on another bike. Most Frijoles I have seen in the ads had 5" wheels,so I want to be accurate. Did Frijoles ever have Astros as stock wheels? Would my 5" Tri Stars be historically accurate? I have a nice 6" steel wheelset,but I don't think they would be that authentic.
Thanks for any info.

It's possible to have had the early Tri Stars with the rib (McCulloch style) on the series I frijole, but they are shown with Garbros in the ad. It's well known though that the brochures aren't 100% accurate for one, you could special order your bike how you wanted it, and Steens did experiment.

By Monster Taco do you mean it's bigger than an original? If so, 6" wheels make look more proportional.

Later Frijole series II would have had the Taco style wheels.

The Monster Frijole is actually a bit smaller than the early original Frijoles (see pic with 79cc engine) so I thought I'd use the 5" TriStars......Reissued Taco 22 kits have 5" TriStars as well. However,if you look at the new Monster Frijole ads,they feature 6"Astro wheels. BUT-I already have 5" TriStars,and Astros are almost $200.00 a set.

The Monster Frijole is actually a bit smaller than the early original Frijoles (see pic with 79cc engine) so I thought I'd use the 5" TriStars......Reissued Taco 22 kits have 5" TriStars as well. However,if you look at the new Monster Frijole ads,they feature 6"Astro wheels. BUT-I already have 5" TriStars,and Astros are almost $200.00 a set.
To be period correct you would use the early Tri stars with the rib. Your current style Tri stars are just fine and many Tacos have had them installed. Just signifies that the bike was missing it's wheels and you put on aftermarket replacements.