TAV 30 on predator 212 6" driven clutch right size?

Looking to buy a tav 30 on ebay. There are two kits one with a 6" clutch and another with a 6" 5/8" inner diameter Driven Clutch. Not sure if either one matters. Which one should I get for my predator 212? thanks

Thanks bud I see your not too far from me. Lets ride! also do you know if the bolts work on the predator or do i have to get all new ones at home depot?

the kits bolt should work with the predator I have one on both of my bikes...check us out at florida minibike drag racing league on facebook..were racing this sunday..

This is the kit I got for my Hemi 212. It is $72 with Free Shipping. It comes with everything you need plus has two sprockets for different chain sizes.
Torque Converter 3/4" 30 Series #41 Replaces Comet 218353 TAV2 Mini Bike Go Kart | eBay
What you will probably have to get is a 5/16-24 thread bolt for your crankshaft. Also, on my Predator at least, the 4 small bolts that hold the plate on the engine are SAE, not metric. The kit comes with metric bolts. The ones I needed were 5/16-24. I think 1" long. I can't remember exact lengths as I'm putting together 4 mini's at once and my memory isn't perfect. I got them from from the local ACE hardware store. I bought Allen head bolts, but you can use regular headed bolts also. I think they even had them in stainless steel too.
The TAV unit works very well :)

Danford1