The "Double Whammy" Dragbike Build

Thanks everybody for the compliments.

Dual500, my Dad always told me, "once you change one thing, you'll be changing everything" that's why I left the engines alone. So now I guess that's the next step,
research what to do and how to do it. :smile:

......or buy ANOTHER engine!! LOL

To answer the gearing question. 12 x 12 x 38
The tires are 13 x 5 x 6

Thanks Dual 500,
I was happy that it topped out right before the line, almost right on.
And the clones...Here is all that was done.
Billetflywheels
Homeade Headers
Aftermarket Aircleaners (stock jets)
Rod in place of spring to by pass govenor
That's it, all stock inside.
I wanted it to start every time and be reliable, plus my knowledge of what to do inside is pretty low.
That will have to change over the next year because Square Chopper is going to be gunnin' hard to take me out!
Here is the proof :thumbsup:

Good run :thumbsup:. My rupp ran a 11.4 at 59mph at barona here in SoCal. with my mild clone on gas . We would get a good race.
I could just imagine if your motors had what I have in mine. how far are you going to mod them ?

What a fun race that woulda been! Very c-l-o-s-e!
Honestly I dont want to get crazy, I like the reliability.
I guess to start would be valve springs and a offset key, rejet the carb and then research what else, I hear those are the first quick changes to hop it up.
I also want to search around about tires. Never gave it a whole lot of thought about how fast them small tires will go before they shred apart!?

I can't imagine two engines built like yours, that would be awesome!
If you have a minute, hit me with a pm on some pointers.
Thanks, KP

What a fun race that woulda been! Very c-l-o-s-e!
Honestly I dont want to get crazy, I like the reliability.
I guess to start would be valve springs and a offset key, rejet the carb and then research what else, I hear those are the first quick changes to hop it up.
I also want to search around about tires. Never gave it a whole lot of thought about how fast them small tires will go before they shred apart!?

I can't imagine two engines built like yours, that would be awesome!
If you have a minute, hit me with a pm on some pointers.
Thanks, KP
Yup you would have reeled me in at the end . :scooter:====

___ :scooter:
Pmed ya.

Somebody posted somewhere on OldMiniBikes that they were from Boynton Beach and was going to build a Triple Engine for next year and was in progress already.
WHO WAS IT? I searched my mail and threads and cant find the member.
I'm in Boynton too and would like to check it out!
Thanks for the help.
KP

Clutches came today, headed to Harbor freight this evening to get two new predators. hope to get time to build him an engine plate tomorrow. if I could find another frame I would build a triple engine for old dad to play with:grind:

I can't wait to see this!
Please make sure to post pics here as you go.
How old was your son again, 14?
After his first run with both engines, please remember to pay attention to the first few words out of his mouth when he gets back.
I bet there's a curse word or two in his comments! :smile:

KB2ROCKET

I can't wait to see this!
Please make sure to post pics here as you go.
How old was your son again, 14?
After his first run with both engines, please remember to pay attention to the first few words out of his mouth when he gets back.
I bet there's a curse word or two in his comments! :smile:
I can hear it now holy $%^&*( this $%^&*ing thing is %^&*(ing FAST:devil2:

He is only 14 but he has been around dragbikes all his life. We build chassis's for a living from pro mod to outlaw no wheelie bar 6 sec. 200 mph bikes. just trying to get him interested in the old stuff like we had when we were kids (no scooters) every kid in our neighbor hood has a zuma,spree,or a cheap taiwan scooter. but they are starting to hate life now they think his new ride is much cooler than there scooters thanks to kennyp's bike it got him interested! And the build is on. can't wait to see him ride it. We picked up two engines at harbor frieght last night. need to get info from kennyp for rear sprocket to get it on its way. You guys have got him hooked:wink: