The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

Motovox has added the MBX11 hydraulic front fork to their website! It's not available as a full kit yet so if you're upgrading your MBX10 you will need to purchase the axle, axle nut and spacers as well. They will update their Facebook tomorrow with more information.

Only a couple years late. I ordered up one. Thanks for the heads up. You'd think the dude would have come by and said they were finally available.

Sorry for all the delays. We've been busy working on a lot of neat projects and evolving as a company so these had to hold off for a bit.

Everything bolts right up to a MBX10 except the axle, spacers and axle nut. We're looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with! Send me a message and I will feature your Motovox build on our page. :scooter:

You'd think the dude would have come by and said they were finally available.
We put them up on the website last night and were waiting until today to announce it on Facebook.

Motovox : Store

What all is missing on the mbx11 rollers? I assume just the engine, clutch, chain?

Do the fork assemblies come with the bars and risers, or just the lower part?

Why so much:shrug:
Do you know of any other fully hydraulic complete fork for minibikes to compare it to? We couldn't really find anything similar to price it with. We believe the is price very reasonable for the performance advantages it provides.

Last edited:

IJG

wow look at that ''

YES!!! Motovox Comes Through !!:bowdown:
Better Later Than Never':thumbsup:
Who ordered them so far?:shrug:
I can't wait to get mine!
Product Quantity Price
Front Axle Spacers 1 $5.00
Front Fork Assembly 1 $99.99
Disc, Rear Brake 1 $24.00
Number Plate 1 $6.95
Sub Total: $135.94
Shipping: $18.05
Tax Total: $0.00
Order Total: $153.99
I definitely am Officially :pimp: my Motovox MBX10:scooter:
NO NO NO :freakout::mad2::freakout::mad2:' I should of kept reading , I didn't order the nut & axle parts. :freakout::freakout::freakout::freakout:

Last edited:
You should have just bought a roller for $199. By the time I add bars, risers, axle, nut, and spacers to my hydraulic forks I should have just picked up two rollers.