The site

I'm embracing change. (There's always a "but") I am having some difficulty sorting out the "search" functions. I notice I am unable to search unless I am in the "New Posts" section. The search options seem to be very ambiguous- for example if I search for threads I've started, I come up empty, yet those threads are still here. Maybe it's because I can't figure out how to correctly search. I'll keep trying.

The red back ground with the blue script is invisible to telescopic eye. I'm running on 125%, but unless I mind meld with the machine, it's infinity the star that would not die. Is there any way for a user to select background colors?

Thanks for the hard work in doing this. I can only imagine the time and resources it took to transfer such a large db! I'm sure any glitches will get sorted as time goes on.

markus

one problem I am having is in the gallery. It wont give full size image when you click on the photo. Also if I try to open it into a new tab it automatically downloads the image to my PC, and not in full size just the medium image you see when viewing the gallery. Didnt go through the whole 19 pages of this thread may have already been brought up...sorry if thats the case.

All of the photo functions seem to work fine for me. I wonder if it's a browser thing.... Hent seemed shocked to find out I'm still using IE :laugh:

I'm having problems with photos. I upload them and it shows the thumbnail.....but when you click on it, it's just a black rectangle.
Also trying to post on my tablet is next to impossible....when you hit "Reply to Thread" it takes you to the quick reply and when you click in the box to post the popup keyboard comes up and then quickly drops down.....:mad2:

Also no notification for private messages.

Some stuff still missing but I know as much as possible will be transferred over eventually, I like the new format and find it easy to navigate for the most part. I have some BS pictures that I could dump from my photos and will work on that soon to do my part as far as freeing up some space. OldMiniBikes is growing and getting even better, I'm all for it and look forward to many more years of minibike madness.

When I posted the tractor pic, I also had it as the background on my laptop, and it blew up the background pic so large that only the rear tire was on the screen.:laugh:

I'm embracing change. (There's always a "but") I am having some difficulty sorting out the "search" functions. I notice I am unable to search unless I am in the "New Posts" section. The search options seem to be very ambiguous- for example if I search for threads I've started, I come up empty, yet those threads are still here. Maybe it's because I can't figure out how to correctly search. I'll keep trying.

The red back ground with the blue script is invisible to telescopic eye. I'm running on 125%, but unless I mind meld with the machine, it's infinity the star that would not die. Is there any way for a user to select background colors?

Thanks for the hard work in doing this. I can only imagine the time and resources it took to transfer such a large db! I'm sure any glitches will get sorted as time goes on.
I'm with you Dave. Some of the search results are limited or really old, where I know there are newer posts and threads. Perhaps not all the data has been transferred yet or the database is still indexing. It can take a while. Probably just standard growing pains as with any major change. I know of it will be better once the kinks are worked out.