The White Knuckle Scramble!

I feel your, pain bobscooter all the fun events are in the midwest!
And this event gives me a reason to go and visit friends there!

We have alittle one in the nyc area but nothing like the boys in chicago are gonna have come september! I will make the 14 drive for this event!

We're still trying to get this off the ground. We're having a fundraiser on Sunday 2/17 in Berwyn, IL. Come on by if you're in the area!

Here's one of the items we'll be auctioning off... a custom Biltwell helmet... painted by Gary Childers/GCKustoms in Arlington Heights, IL

Yeah! Come on down Briggster, I am definitely going to be there.I think it'll be a great place to gather and talk,swap, sell mini bikes.:thumbsup:

We're still trying to get this off the ground. We're having a fundraiser on Sunday 2/17 in Berwyn, IL. Come on by if you're in the area!

Who's Going? I will be there, I have two rider mini bikes for sale and parts to swap and sell.I hope to see other OldMiniBikes members out there too.

I would probably go to this if they re-thought the "no transmission" rule. All I have right now are Honda Z50's, so sadly I guess they are excluded.

Sorry you can't make it. That rule is mainly targeting karts, but it applies to minibikes as well. Transmissions put everything in a whole different class of racing, and not very vintage. A second reason is that track owners and insurance companies start equating transmissions with "motorcycles" and that bumps the event into a whole other class of costs... like double.

It was nice meeting you, Rocco.

Sorry you can't make it. That rule is mainly targeting karts, but it applies to minibikes as well. Transmissions put everything in a whole different class of racing, and not very vintage. A second reason is that track owners and insurance companies start equating transmissions with "motorcycles" and that bumps the event into a whole other class of costs... like double.

It was nice meeting you, Rocco.
Same here, Ive been working on my race bike getting it ready,I want to pull up next to somebody and leave-em like a freight train leavin a hobo.:thumbsup:

Rupp 72

unfortunatly i couldn't make it to the fundraiser but will the actual whit nuckle scramble have a swap meet and auction and things like that or is it just racing?

Finally we have dates AND a location!! It took a LOT of calls and pleading before we found a place that would allow minibikes to run, but we did it!

Home Page

Get out your viking helmets because we're racing at Concept Haulers Motor Speedway in Norway, IL (about 15 minutes from Morris, IL/1 hour south of Chicago)!!

CONCEPTHAULERSMOTORSPEEDWAY.COM

We will have a practice/warm-up event on June 29 and the MAIN event will be on September 14! The June event is so everyone can get used to riding a technically difficult track, and we can get a better sense of which track configuration works best, times and classes. They've never run minibikes there, so we're all going to learn. If we get a good minibike turn out in June, we may have some extra surprises in September!! The REVISED rules will be simple and easy to comply with. I'll get them up by the end of the month.

This is the track. We will have 5-6 different configurations to try out PLUS a straight drag-a-way (straightaway near the buildings).