This section is for US vintage mini's

Please do not post questions about parts for sale parts wanted repairs.
There are sections specifically for these types of questions located else wheres on this forum please take the time to familiarize yourself with these areas.:shrug::hammer:
Thank you

it s fra has double back bone with single down tube on front no shocks on rear front end has tele scope front end with small long round gas tank that mounts under double back bone it also has jack shaft

1969 Powell

Please do not post questions about parts for sale parts wanted repairs.
There are sections specifically for these types of questions located else wheres on this forum please take the time to familiarize yourself with these areas.:shrug::hammer:
Thank you
Hey Bayarea burrito,
I bought a Powell from craigs list some months ago. I picked it up in Trabuco, Calif. for $140.00. I have a picture. It doesn't look like the original engine or spark arrestor. The serial number is 3669-D. I am interested in registering it but, don't know where???
Thanks, Mike

Got the hilltopper cleaned up and out to a bike show and took home a first and second place trophies. Theirs not a lot of talk about the heathkit hilltopper. Man it's the coolest old bike I've owned in years. We're they not really popular. And are their more hilltop owners in here lol. Thanks lots to read

I have a 1965 Fox Campus minibike. It's complete, including the original factory shipping pallet! I live in SW Florida and don't know whether to sell it or restore it. Which Forum thread should start using/reading/replying?
Thank you!
Post it in Strictly US Vintage. There are Fox guys there that are waiting to drool over your bike

They look like cool bikes, there is 1listed for sale on akron ohio craigslist. I have been watching it for a couple weeks, he started at $350 dropped it to $300 this week, it has a tecumseh motor on it. I got lucky and found the heathkit boonie today and it is pretty much complete.