This Weekend Treated Me Well

Hey Dodge, that is because the weather is FAR from friendly for that stuff near you.. That and there were few makers NEAR your area.. If your dad is into RV's.. and you were LOOKING for a job anyways.. You're too young to have multiple driving infractions against you, KNOW somebody on the inside..... I would suggest you look into a job Hot Shot hauling RV's back and forth cross country.. MANY different types of industry NEEDS people like that.. There are SEVERAL old bikes on CL in michigan ANY DAY of the week.. And I worked for a place that builds motor home Chassis and they have guys that ship those 4 to a trailer all over the country... Get you a NICE truck and a CDL for that kind of stuff, and WI-Fi laptop to search CL for on your down time when it's illegal to log too many miles per day... :thumbsup: Just a thought.. :punk:

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol: Yep... just a matter of time... I'm waiting for him to find that one Cat for dirt cheap on CL or whatever it was a couple days ago.. Probably has already. :doah:

Hey Dodge, that is because the weather is FAR from friendly for that stuff near you.. That and there were few makers NEAR your area.. If your dad is into RV's.. and you were LOOKING for a job anyways.. You're too young to have multiple driving infractions against you, KNOW somebody on the inside..... I would suggest you look into a job Hot Shot hauling RV's back and forth cross country.. MANY different types of industry NEEDS people like that.. There are SEVERAL old bikes on CL in michigan ANY DAY of the week.. And I worked for a place that builds motor home Chassis and they have guys that ship those 4 to a trailer all over the country... Get you a NICE truck and a CDL for that kind of stuff, and WI-Fi laptop to search CL for on your down time when it's illegal to log too many miles per day... :thumbsup: Just a thought.. :punk:
Thats the only way he would get close to having as many minis as me.

What isn't junk other than the gotes?
TOOL!, what do you know about his capabilities and what parts he has to put bikes together "5 yrs to build them" says who? either could be a runner in a month no problem and that nova is probably worth what he paid for everything.
But maybe your some rich guy who just buys them allready finished and isnt capable of building a motor or putting a bike together. :thefinger:

See.. sucks having somebody rip on you without any justification doesnt it.
Besides if you think its all junk go away and dont post repeatedly to try and justify your self. Just because you crapped on him, then tried to delete it, then fained interest, then once you were caught you be a jerk again. WTF??? why do you keep coming back if you dont like what he has???

Brian, pay no attention, if it was worth it to you...it was worth it all day long!
I say nice buy!:thumbsup: Wish I had a nova.:smile:
I can look in those boxes and see lots of money and good parts that can be used (honda side cover,lots of foot pegs,sprockets,fuel tanks) I could dig in there for awhile.:thumbsup: