To all you SFVISBF peeps..

Thats us! I am the Brake/Tech inspector. I will be the A:censure:E with the beard and hat. They probably will call me EVIL ED.:thumbsup: After you watch it please leave your stupid comments here!

I would like to see an ambulance at the SFV secret race tracks or a medical equipped helicopter.

Jmhfo

TT

No, I will be there! :censure:

kbs8ball

for the record...I like what you guys got goin in CALI...im even a little jealous. wish we could pull it off around here.

Yeah,I was having a bad beard day the first day of filming ! Congrats on the house ! One of these days you will make it down here and have a good time :thumbsup:

tomsprops

The poor film crew probally thought you had "TOURETTE's Syndrome" and just felt Sorry for You ! :doah: I can see the sound guy just placing a Brick on the Censore button !

Reminds me of; TEXAS HARDTAILS TV SHOW

I like bikes and beer, guns and girls. Remember, the mother and the son? Also the hot babe on that show? All the good shows are canceled.>

A bad beard day>? I got a stripping knife comb for the dog>/ I will lend it to you after the dog show at the end of the month!

Be well you crazy biker dude's. Life is still all GOOD!

TT

:hack: Hack the beard with some sizzors>? Trim it up! It will grow back and your still a "BAD" man/?

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Bad beard day or not, you are star quality! I heard you guys dont like newbies, was that for the show or is that just how it is, cause i'd love to race with these guys.