To butcher or not to butcher

Guys I just picked up a mint DB Last night for almost nothing. This thing looks and runs brand new. Now heres the problem. I have been trying to finish my Trail Horse for a couple of months now, and the process is slow. Now with the db I have the parts to complete it. Should I butcher the db to finish the TH, or should I leave it alone and get a kit and drop one of my 6.5 clones on it? I really want to ride the TH though.

ok fellas ease up on me. I guess I should have said.... can I swap out tires, brakes and the seat from my db to the trail horse. I bought the DB for my son but he doesn't want it.He said that he wants to continue with the Rupp that he and I started painting and finish that bike.:thumbsup:. So the db is a donor( I hope)

you might be given :censure: on here (OldMiniBikes), but no one around the areas gonna care if your out riding it around with DB parts on it.
Let me know if ya do it, I'll buy the DB frame off ya...and that Wards bike too..:wink:

I would put a 6.5 in the DB. and keep working on the TH and do it up right... Then you have 2 mini's... Then you can both go riding at same time... :thumbsup: