TOM THUMB "Twin Sister"/Scratch Class

send it to me and let me polish it up for ya :pimp:
Thanks Yoop. Thats a great offer but the tank has a lot of nicks and some dents. The tank is also very thin.....kinda weird. This is the 3rd round tank I have used on my last 3 builds and I never seen a tank so thin. I'll take a rain check if I can.... Like for my Bonanza tank.:laugh: Woops, did I just type that:laugh::laugh:

Setting the engine. I couldn't find the shoe horn to get that engine in there. I didn't chunk the paint to bad:doah: :laugh::laugh: Forgot I had to shorten the jackshaft. Stay tuned.:laugh::laugh:

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel:laugh::laugh: I had to sand all the paint from the inside of the jackshaft bearing holes to get those bearings in there:doah: I cut a 1 1/2 off the jackshaft, shoe horned the engine in the frame with not too much paint scraping, set up all the sprockets and chains, cleaned the gas tank out and installed new petcock. I discovered a new trick today. Since the engine is such a tight fit, I wrapped the engine in wax paper while I was trying to squeeze it in the frame with the right combination. Worked pretty good:laugh:

Size comparrison..........My helper. Manchester weighs 90 pounds, the Tom Thumb weighs 55 pounds.:laugh::laugh: