Torque Converter Vibration

I installed the TAV 30 series TQ on my mini baja, wow, i really enjoy the bottom end as well as improved top speed. it has been working flawlessly for 1 month, i have put many miles on it, however, I have just developed a really terrible vibration as i take-off, it smooths out at a little at mid throttle cruise, and shakes really bad at top speed, idle is fine...I have reasearched some possible causes, such as the engine is loose on its mount..I have not tried to trouble shoot the problem until i get some feedback, that way i have a checklist of possible causes to look into, any help is always appreciated, i sure would like to get back to it running like it did when i first installed the TQ...

Well, start with the inspecting the belt, ensure there are no chunks missing or burn spots.
I will begin tonight, and may post my finds as i go along, as i said, it was running so awesome and just began to act up, another point, my son said he and his cousin washed the bikes the other day, it kinda fits the time line, anything that the water could have done?? thanks again...Kier:shrug:

I thank you Vintage trikes, i have seen spray lube suggested before, not to sound ignorant, but what are the advantages, does it contribute to all the drivers and drivens operating more smoothly? I will place an order for it today, thanks....

Maybe one of the weights is sticking and not moving at the same rate as the others... Make sure they will slide easily. The dry lube will probably help with that.
Thank you, I just placed an order for the lube, I will disassemble, clean and lube all parts, check for tightness of all fasteners, and keep my fingers crossed!