tote gote parts store is open

james c

most stuff needs to be sandblasted but is all useable
i dont know how to post a price on a few hundred parts as they are sold separately. all is for sale. let me know what you are looking for

Sieve

no comet parts, this is tote gote stuff which used salsbury
I never really said I wanted comet stuff. Im just looking for a belt clutch and A 5/8 rear pully.

Also what shaft do those sprockets in the forth post's picture top right coner? And how many teeth? I am only really interested in the smaller ones. like 17 teeth or less.

james c

the salsburys will be taken apart and checked out there are around fifty driven units here.
twenty or so jackshafts, some rear fenders, some neat racks for the rear. there is a deepco driven unit ive never seen. any info about these parts will help the group and myself so post anything you can about your knoledge of them. thanks james:scooter:

The Depco clutches were used on the first tote gotes and some of the utility trikes. They were not torque converter type clutches. The driven looked like a washing machine pulley, no variation and these machines rarly exceeded 4mph.

james c

hey richard, are you wanting clutch parts for a 3/4" or 1"? parts only or a complete clutch? inner sheave or outer? maybe you can help identify the clutch parts?