Toyoco Masher 500 Vintage Open Class

Those rear shocks look real sharp Randy!! Great price too!! Wheels came out nice also!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Jason :thumbsup:

Pete, Dave and Angelo I appreciate the input :thumbsup: I think I am leaning towards filling the holes and using a motor as a jig to redrill the mounting holes :thumbsup:

Well, as some of you might have noticed this thread has been moved as I will never finish it before the end of the month :doah: And I now have a guy who works cheap and can weld a lot better than I can :thumbsup: I think we will now fab some new motor mounts as he has his own Mig, Tig, plasma cutter, lathe and Bridgeport and we have no time constraints at his place as I do at work :thumbsup: I think we can make the motor closer to level than the mount that's there now :thumbsup: Stay tuned, this should get moving quickly after Windber :thumbsup: I really want to be racing this bike this season :thumbsup:

Well, my trike is done and Windber is over so its time to get back to this :thumbsup: I have decided to go a different direction with the wheels, I got this 12" Honda rim and tire for $70 shipped :thumbsup: My plan is to stretch the swing arm 2 to 3 inchs and fab a mount to use hydraulic rear disc brakes, I am going to mock it up on the forks and see if I can go with a 14" rim up front if not I'll get a 12" and use a mechanical disc up front :thumbsup:

delray

nice randy, looking at the same rims too for a future rupp project. they also have them with street tires and where i live i can ride all day on the pavement. not sure what direction to go yet. i also like the fact that you can go with the hyd/disc brake setup with them rims........:thumbsup:
that was the bike you where talking about at windber.... correct?