Trail Bronc great shape for sale

i have used uship.com a number of times,always had good results with
minibikes and scooters,if i had a idea of pickup & delivery i might be able
to give a idea of of what it it might cost.:scooter::scooter::scooter:
you do not hafe to box it or put on pallatt,they load & cover with blankets
if you ask them:scooter::scooter::scooter:

Last edited:
reducing price do not have room in my shop. Added pool table and just too many motorcycles. Asking $600 now, plus shipping if I can find one cheap enough for you. I'll check uship.

I'll post a pic of the back of the seat - it has the words trailbronc woven into a picture of a horse. The superbroncs I saw say Superbronc on the back of the seat.

If you call Ron Kimball at 1-800-535-9529, he will know what it is. I just think you'll get more interest if people know it is the big bike. Most people associate the Trial Bronc with the VT3/VT5.

It is a Super Bronc,
A super bronc is an upgraded, or beefed up trail bronc, so its still a trail bronc, but not all trail broncs are super broncs. All of my Super Broncs still have the horse with trail bronc spelled in it, but they are super broncs:scooter:

guy at windber told me today,fry,that ther is NO ser # on it a nother guy
told me the guy that told me that is nuts,so i still dont know,:confused::confused::confused::confused: i give up.wayne

hi guys , not trying to stick my nose into your conversation but if i recall from my younger days i think the serial number is under the front bracket of the seat. its the part thats hinged.let me know if i am right or if i am wrong good luck