Tri-Rod found today

I dont have that TriRod any longer but I did have to get it shipped to Mass from Michigan. Cost $200 just for the shipping. Then it cost more to fix than most minis because the tires are bigger,more bearings,longer cables..... But they are comfortable. Ask anyone who rode mine at Windber..... But the space thing is a pain... I have had a bunch but i only keep 2.... My Alsport TS and my Montgomery Ward T555... My parade ride and my fun racer...

joshua. c.

on the origenal topick of how much he shoold pay. we cant tell you how much but id say if he wont give you a price just low ball him and work from there. the worst he can say is no. if he dose just up the offer it a bit.

Thats a good response. Usually i see it, set a $ i want to pay in my head, along with a MAX $ i think im willing to pay. Then when i contact him i start LOW, usually lower than what id be comfortable paying, or make them throw a $ out. Then the deal takes over, if he wont go low, work your way up to your "MAX $" and if he dont take that then its really about how bad you want it and how much more youll pay.

I will say i paid $125 for the frame i got the other week. I thinks that was high since its missing alot and key parts, but i wanted it.

If his $ is too high, let me kno what he's asking i might make the drive up north a bit if i get extra $ LOL