TT's Modified

Let's just say a small fortune. About $650.00 for the chassis. $1700 for the motor, about $2500.00. It's impressive. I am lucky to be surounded by professional good people. It's not about the money, it's about the comrad's and the friends. Money, don't buy shit! It's all in the friend's and the people who do understand>?

PBS, November, you can ride the bike! JD as well just be carefull....

Go team! :thumbsup:

TT Out!

125ccCrazy

Let's just say a small fortune. About $650.00 for the chassis. $1700 for the motor, about $2500.00. It's impressive. I am lucky to be surounded by professional good people. It's not about the money, it's about the comrad's and the friends. Money, don't buy shit! It's all in the friend's and the people who do understand>?

PBS, November, you can ride the bike! JD as well just be carefull....

Go team! :thumbsup:

TT Out!
I was just curious as you posted a few weeks ago about paying bad dog $2300 for a frame and jackshaft in response to someone not getting all thier parts from there......

If you add up everything clutch, header, jets, chassis, hop up's, the motor itself, custom adjustable jackshaft, custom centered lower motor plate small frame, (balanced), aluminum wheels, disc brake, throttle grip for Mikuni, custom chain guard that will not work with Titan Clutch, shipping, dyno, assembly, paint materials (two stage) soft as all hell, chains, chain breakers, ect... It all boils down to what makes a Man Happy. One cool mini bike or ten cool minibikes. Remember, it's Christmas time right aroud the corner and I need a $300Helmet. I have two brand spankin new Baja DBs that have never been ridden. I will not ship them, however if someone will, I will let them both go at $50.00 over cost as they simply are not in supply. I over extended myself and I need to re-coupe some funding so I can ride the bike. I will not ride unprotected. So, if anyone can come up with $199.00 plus 10% tax and another $50.00 there gone in a hot flash. Red plain old DBs. with zero miles and drained fuel tanks.. May the best man or women win... I'm in Culver City, CA and I have two. I want and need a Soumy road racing helmet for November.. For the next two weeks I clean the Garage and let Darryl come by and claim his Christmas presents for helping me for free. See, I am not such a bad guy afterall. I want the needy children to have presents and his help was invaluable!!!

Happy Holiday's and may all your dreams be @ 75 MPH plus!

TT out!

Last edited:
Joe,

I know your kidding with me.. Ask MDB, minidragbike. He's an honest guy. He knows exactly how fast the bike will go with the "Secret Jetting." Ask and you shall know. Buy Striogi a round, he will take you up on that! It screams.. I need a helmet...November testing is just around the corner and worth the wait. Darryl also know the bikes potential... :scooter: :weld: :thumbsup: :smile:

TT Out!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
75MPH in what distance? on the 1/8???????????
No, 1/4 mile
That's mainly what we run
My bike only does 80+ with me on it.
But then again I'm 260 lbs

Weight plays a real big part in the speed. I'm not the type of guy to put a tiny guy on my bike just to see if it will go 100mph.

i dont know how you guys runs the 1/4 mile, the distance for this small engines is 1/8 mile and thats the distance for the jrs too, thats what i run 1/8
i made 73 on the 1/8, if i run the 1/4 mile i dont want to imagine how many MPH am going to make, but its to much for this engines.... maybe for me, i got NOS...

:sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4:

Bad day. My Winnebago just got back from three weeks and a new 32 foot defective sidewall and some guy clipped me on the 10 east fry. His Toyota had heavy damage after hitting my front awning mount, tore it off, scored the door and he changed lanes right into me after Winnebago spent 57 labor hours @ $100+ and shipped out a new sidewall from the factory, fixing numerious other items. I just got it back on Friday, and got nailed first time out...

TT is bummed out! He will get the huge bill as he was not paying attention and changed lanes right into me as I was in the second to the right lane and I thought the awning mounting failed until I saw his car was totaled on the left side.

It will get fixed, however I did not deserve to get clobbered after Winnebago stepped up to the plate big time to the tune of $15,000 to fix my defective starboard sidewall....

Freekin driver's. You cannot kill them and you cannot trust them to even look to see if a 31 foot motorhome is right next to you? Guess what nationality??

TT Bummed! :sadcrying4:

I will post pictures tomorrow in my photo album... :censure: :eek:ut: :hammer: :thefinger:

Last edited:
:sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4:

Bad day. My winnebago just got back from three weeks and a new 32 foot defective sidewall and some guy clipped me on the 10 east fry. His toyota had heavy damage after hitting my front awning mount, tore it off, scored the door and he changed lanes right into me after winnebago spent 57 labor hours @ $100+ and shipped out a new sidewall from the factory, fixing numerious other items. I just got it back on friday, and got nailed first time out...

Tt is bummed out! He will get the huge bill as he was not paying attention and changed lanes right into me as i was in the second to the right lane and i thought the awning mounting failed until i saw his car was totaled on the left side.

It will get fixed, however i did not deserve to get clobbered after winnebago stepped up to the plate big time to the tune of $15,000 to fix my defective starboard sidewall....

Freekin driver's. You cannot kill them and you cannot trust them to even look to see if a 31 foot motorhome is right next to you? Guess what nationality??

Tt bummed! :sadcrying4:

I will post pictures tomorrow in my photo album... :censure: :eek:ut: :hammer: :thefinger:
karma, buddy !

Nope!

EE,

I thought about my recent actions. I thought about good vs. evil. I am sure it was not karma. If it were karma, the whole side of the coach would be trashed. Just the door and frame was damaged. I am on the side of good, I do God's work everyday, and never waiver from his Word.

I did bash a certain individual recently and cause harm. Again, if I was not right to do it? The whole side would be for shit. The Aisian just did not see I was in the lane.

It's OK your opinion is Your's. It is not anything else but horrible luck. I was not at fault, I just got nailed and when you see the pictures of both cars you will agree. Take care of yourself my EE friend!!!

Uploading to Gallery 7:00 PM PST

TT out! :wink:

Last edited:
X-90,

I knew when I wrote the quote, it was not in the best of taste and could very well offend someone.

The man was 80 years old; his 100 year old mother was in the car and another older lady in the back seat. He called his son maybe 30 years old came out before the police.

If you do need to know?

A Mormon boy called 911 when I had a heart attack.
A Japanese doctor saved my life with a stint.
I saved a guy at Disneyland who was choking and I guy him the Heimlich maneuver.
I also stopped a moving Chevy Tahoe with no driver with a salesman being dragged on the driver’s door and I jumped in the passenger door and stopped the vehicle.
So, you’re incorrect about me. I was in shock! It was not a cool statement. I knew it then. Shock causes words. If I offended you? I am sorry. Were all lucky know one was hurt in each vehicle.
I would have hated that his mother could have been killed if she was not belted in the car. She was very old. I hold myself responsible for every word. Good, bad and ugly. Again, I was in shock…
To all Asian’s.. I do respect your ethics and I hope this is not the words of my demise.

TT Out! :smile:

X-90,

I knew when I wrote the quote, it was not in the best of taste and could very well offend someone.

The man was 80 years old; his 100 year old mother was in the car and another older lady in the back seat. He called his son maybe 30 years old came out before the police.

If you do need to know?

A Mormon boy called 911 when I had a heart attack.
A Japanese doctor saved my life with a stint.
I saved a guy at Disneyland who was choking and I guy him the Heimlich maneuver.
I also stopped a moving Chevy Tahoe with no driver with a salesman being dragged on the driver’s door and I jumped in the passenger door and stopped the vehicle.
So, you’re incorrect about me. I was in shock! It was not a cool statement. I knew it then. Shock causes words. If I offended you? I am sorry. Were all lucky know one was hurt in each vehicle.
I would have hated that his mother could have been killed if she was not belted in the car. She was very old. I hold myself responsible for every word. Good, bad and ugly. Again, I was in shock…
To all Asian’s.. I do respect your ethics and I hope this is not the words of my demise.

TT Out! :smile:
Just because you did some good doesn't clear you from doing bad.

Why so serious?

Stereotypes are funny, there is no truth be hide them unless you take offense to it. Heh...

Watch dave chappelle:

"Listen It's not a reason to hate a mother hahahahaer, alright... it's funny; but it's not a reason to hate!!!" - Dave Chappelle

edit: NWS due to language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk[

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Green Jelly,

I am a huge Family Guy fanatic. When the words offend and you? Or I am trying to be respected in some form or another. Not idolized. We must not offend people. The investigation may have fraud written all over it? His car was trashed. His mirror could have been broken before he hit me.

Try to understand? I love too laugh. Not; at someone else’s expense. My people have been persecuted for 5000 years. I understand hatred. It's not cool and Hent was right. Just because I saved two different people's lives does not give me the right to offend anyone. I am American, I want America to be a Peaceful Nation and I will do my share to apologize. If I, as a Human Being, step out of line. It's just the right thing to do. I liked your post. I just plain was in shock and screwed up. There are no Saints on this board…. We are all the same! Just plain, insane Mini Bike people. Who have a similar hobby and try to help each other for the fun of it. If a man can, he should>?

TT OUT!
Finished explaining…