update on randy

ok guys the doctor says that what had to be done to his neck and nerves
he has to expect days that are good and days that are not good,and it
will go from right side then left side,he just needs to realy rest till he gets
better,,i found out this evning that last night when his daughter&sister
were sleeping he went out to his garage so he could fire up a tec engine
to be shur it ran good,i told him next time he had to pull a rope starter
to remove the spark plug first,,,i do not know what more i can do.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

jeep4me

You know what they say, " You can't keep a good minibike man down." Sounds like that's what Randy is.

I guess if someone used DUCT TAPE on him while he's sleeping that might keep him down.

Get some rest Randy, the bikes and motors will still be there when you get better.

tomsprops

If you want you could move his bikes out here ? There's no rust and nothing but Happy Cow's ! It's all about the Cheese ! :thumbsup:

delray

tomsprops,milk prices where so bad. the farmers out tulare cal and couple other places where killing off there cows by the 1000's for there meat. bad news for the farmers.
Dairy farmers in desperate straits - Los Angeles Times
and one more thing. the cheese out in california sucks. when you have familys here in Wisconsin that have small cheese factorys and large one's too making it for over 100 yrs, NOBODY can make it like that:thumbsup: only here in Wisconsin you can get cheese like that!

sorry wayne, not trying to crash this thread over cheese:smile:
i hope randy gets better:thumbsup: sounds like he needs to take it easy.
no riding mini's.................:scooter:

tomsprops,milk prices where so bad. the farmers out tulare cal and couple other places where killing off there cows by the 1000's for there meat. bad news for the farmers.
Dairy farmers in desperate straits - Los Angeles Times
and one more thing. the cheese out in california sucks. when you have familys here in Wisconsin that have small cheese factorys and large one's too making it for over 100 yrs, NOBODY can make it like that:thumbsup: only here in Wisconsin you can get cheese like that!

sorry wayne, not trying to crash this thread over cheese:smile:
i hope randy gets better:thumbsup: sounds like he needs to take it easy.
no riding mini's.................:scooter:
sorry to say, but Wisconsin does NOT own the market on quality cheese. mass produced cheese sucks wherever it is made, there are PLENTY of specialty cheese makers in California that make absolutely awesome cheese. Wisconsin does not have a a magic ingredient that can only be gotten there, all it takes is dedication and good ingredients to start with. I LOVE cheese and have been all over Wisconsin AND California, and they both produce great cheeses at at the artisan level. And so do a LOT of other places.

do you guys really want to turn a thread about Randy getting better into one about cheese?

who knows, maybe he'll get a kick out of it when he gets better and is back on here. :thumbsup:

delray

thats nice to here,but it's nothing like walking in a mom and pop's cheese factory and watching them make cheese curd's and getting them while there are still warm and salty:thumbsup:
and please don't tell me they make better brats too:doah:

vette66_00

This thread is getting CHEESY :lol: and braty

ON the topic I hope Randy chills out a bit and takes it easy so he can get back into the garage and not back to the ER.